- This week our 16-month-old grandson learned to high five. I don’t know who giggles more when our hands meet, him or me.
- Want to laugh until your sides ache? Go see the new Ghostbusters movie.
- I am now the proud owner of 13 pairs of cheap reading glasses. The red polka dot pair stays in the kitchen to make reading recipes easier. And as a fashion statement since they match the decor.
What’s your latest fashion statement? Leave a comment.
- The first fresh peach pie of the season was worth the wait. Thanks to our son-in-law for requesting it for his birthday dessert!
- Decorating tip: It’s a good idea to measure doorways and hallways before purchasing a sofa sleeper for an upstairs bedroom. Otherwise, your comfy arm chairs may be relegated to the bedroom so the sofa can take their place in the living room. Don’t ask how I know this.
- No matter how beautiful balsamic barbecued beets appear in the Pinterest picture, real beets will still taste like dirt.
What’s your birthday dessert request? Leave a comment.